Inspired Expat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

View the whole list

Statistics
We have 49 registered usersThe newest registered user is MahyaOur users have posted a total of 104 messagesin 44 subjects
Like/Tweet this page :
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Inspired Expat on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Go down
FailedMan

Forum layout and menu bar Empty Forum layout and menu bar

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:09 pm
Is there a way to get rid of the top menu bars so I can see more of the text from the posts? Nearly half of my screen is just the Forumotion and blue "Home" section it's really annoying. What a Face
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://decidewheretoexpat.com

Forum layout and menu bar Empty Re: Forum layout and menu bar

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:41 pm
I've just been trying to get rid of it. I know there's a way because I remember choosing to have it. But now that you mention it, it is annoying. I'll keep trying. 

I'll definitely get rid of the blue bar as soon as I know how (that appears when you start scrolling down), but I'm not sure about the black bar above it. We'll see. You tell me what you think once I've done it. 
FailedMan

Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:50 am
The blue bar is still there but at least now both bars don't show up at the same time! When you scroll up it's only the black one and the blue becomes transparent in the background.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum